Alive in Healthcare is an expert in the field of Healthcare Leadership. On November 14th, 2019 NOCI CSO, Dr. Kalsi-Ryan will join 6 fellow panelists (Dr. Samantha Nutt, Jeff Edelist, Sister Juday Wallace, Scott Barker, Khwezi Mbolekwa, and Liliane De Vries) to explore the concepts of Relationship-Centered Care©, humanity, empathy, and compassion in healtcare.
- Learn how you can bring Relationship-Centred Care© to your workplace
- Learn from multidisciplinary team experiences of humanity in the work environment
- Learn to develop deeper connections with self & others
- Discover the importance of communicating and building meaningful relationships and the positive impact it could have on your work
- Develop a toolbox to start implementing in your workplace
Learn more here